Beginner: Alphabet, Vowels (Harakat) correct pronunciation, build vocabulary and simple sentences. Main, basic Arabic grammar rules that you need to understand the general meaning of any sentence or can depend on it to figure out the meaning if necessary.
Level 1: Grow speaking ability and correct grammar usage. Build vocabulary. Reading at higher level various books and newspapers. The student can formulate passages as the ones he studies and reads. The student will be able to write, read and understand what he/she reads in Arabic and his/her grammar sentences will be reviewed until he/she becomes familiar with daily classic Arabic.
Level 2: Focus on reading, writing and speaking with correct grammar. Advanced grammatical rules will be taught in addition to explaining the disagreements among grammatical scholars as needed.
- Location: Al Rashid Mosque
- Session 1: September to December
- Session 2: January to April
- Days: Wednesdays
- Beginner 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM (2 hours)
- Level 1: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM (2 hours)
- Level 2: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM (2 hours)
- Ages: 13+
(All Tuition Payments are Non-Refundable and no transfers to other students)
- Option1: Full payment (Oct– June) $60 X 9 months= $540
- Option 2: Two payments: ( if you choose this option you MUST fill out the method of payment for term 2 tuition)
- Term 1: (Oct-Feb): $60 X 5 months= $300
- Term 2 (March– June): $60 X 4 months= $240
- Option 3: Monthly $70, paid ONLY with preauthorized monthly withdrawal from the following 2 sources:
- Void Cheque or Credit Card