Canadian Islamic Seniors Society
Our Mission: To promote the physical, emotional, social and spiritual well-being of seniors in Edmonton.
Mandate: We support seniors within our communities via accessible and culturally-relevant programs and via sustainable partnerships with Canadian seniors-serving organizations.
Objectives: Socializing, health and wellness, intellectual and spiritual engagement.
July 2018 Calendar:
- Wednesday July 11, 2018: Gathering at the Center
- Wednesday July 18, 2018: Meeting up at a Restaurant- Kabsa Restaurant
- Wednesday July 25, 2018: Pancake Breakfast
August 2018 Calendar:
- August 1st, 2018: The Blood work for the senior
- August 8th, 2018: The event at the MWSSA
- August 15th, 2018: Sugar Test: Dolar Clinic
- August 22th, 2018: Eid Ul- Adha Celebration
- August 29th, 2018: Potluck at the Burden Park
Jamada Al-Akhira 27
|Fajr||5:43 AM||6:03 AM|
|Dhuhr||12:50 PM||1:00 PM|
|Asr||3:23 PM||3:33 PM|
|Maghrib||5:58 PM||6:03 PM|
|Isha||7:47 PM||7:57 PM|