Share your time, skills and energy in making Edmonton and Al Rashid a better place. Your efforts will serve thousands of families and individuals. Training is provided to volunteers when required.
Here are some of the volunteer opportunities:
- Al Rashid Youth Club/Generation of Change
- Helping Hands Ladies Society
- Health & Wellness for Seniors
- Community Outreach & Tour
- Burial & Funeral Service
- Al Rashid Bookstore
- Conferences (throughout the year)
- Administrative Support
- Board & Committee Member (short and long term commitment)
Many of our community programs and activities are vibrant because of our dedicated volunteers.
If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer come visit our front desk to fill out a volunteer form.
Front Desk Office Hours
Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Weekends & Holidays 10:00am – 3:00PM